The exchange of best business practices among a premier group of contract office furniture dealerships in the United States and Canada benefits all participants in the chain - from end user to specifier to dealer to manufacturer.
- The meshing of independent ownership of our members means we share collective wisdom, insights, experience, and information elevates our abilities to influence the services we offer for the common good as well as our own.
- Peers find paths to higher performance through sharing and analyzing information not readily available to them as individual or isolated dealers.
- The meshing of independent ownership wiMembers are motivated to accomplish their best by meeting with each other at regular intervals and comparing their own organizations to counterparts who are best in class. The collective wisdom, insights, experience, and information elevates our abilities to influence the services we offer for the common good as well as our own.
- The NICDC functions as a laboratory for creative initiatives in finding new opportunities for value as well as solutions for detractions.
- Increased knowledge, understanding, professionalism, ethical standards, and total comprehension of our industry bring authentic benefits to those we serve, both inside and outside our dealerships.